Monday, July 14, 2008

First Day at New Job!

When I was little, my mom would always take a picture of me on my first day of school. This continued through high school, and she even made me have roommates take pictures of me on the first day of each year of college and John take pictures of me on the first day of each year of law school. So, we thought we would continue that tradition by taking a picture of me on my first day of being a "real" lawyer. Sure, I've been a lawyer for three years, but this is my first day as a true practicing lawyer.

My first day went well. I freaked out for the first half because I really didn't have tons to do, but I started getting work in the afternoon (and began to freak out about how hard it was). This will definitely be a lifestyle change for me, as the hours will be much longer and working with other attorneys is totally different than working with judges and court personnel. But, I'm very excited for this new phase in my life. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations Megan!!! You look very beautiful on your first day, too. How exciting.

I'm so glad I rediscovered your blog. : - )