Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Watch!

This morning I met some friends at Sarah's house to watch the royal wedding. Sarah DVR'ed it -- there was no way I was getting up to watch the festivities at 4:00 a.m.! The party was complete with tea, scones, and paper crowns (although the only one who actually wore a crown was the dog). The wedding was beautiful - we've all decided that we want one of those ridiculous feathered hats that British people wear, or at least I want one for the Derby party I'm going to next weekend. Even though I had to go to work afterward (total buzz kill), this was such a fun way to start my day!


The group!

Another pic of the group, but with Nicole instead of Sarah.

Sarah's English bulldog, Biscuit, sporting a gold crown in honor of the wedding festivities.

No comments: