Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Michigan Girls Weekend

Last weekend some girlfriends and I traveled to South Haven, Michigan for some girl time and fun in the sun. South Haven was absolutely adorable - I felt like we were in the Hamptons or some other fun east coast spot. We stayed in a fun cabin right on the lake and went out in downtown South Haven on Saturday night - eating at a super cute Italian place called Tello and experiencing the nightlife. This was the perfect little weekend getaway. In fact, John and I are going to try to go up there in August or September for a weekend. Thanks for organizing such a fun weekend for us, Nicole!

Beth, Nicole, Erica, Lis, Susan, Sarah, and me on the beach.
Much nicer and more peaceful than the Chicago side of Lake Michigan.


Dinner at adorable Tello

On the gangplank of a boat bar downtown.

I have officially decided that being sober on girls' nights out sucks.

No comments: