Sunday, October 2, 2011

Posting Marathon

I haven't posted in forever, so below are several weeks of posts and pictures! We didn't have internet for almost 2 weeks, and then I was having technical difficulties with Blogger. But now all is resolved and we can get back on track.

All is going well with us. John has started his catalog, and I think this will be my last weekend with him until November 1st, so we've been relaxing and hanging out all weekend. I continue to get bigger and bigger, seemingly by the minute. I can't believe that there are only 9 weeks until my due date! Below is last week's belly pic - me at 30 weeks. I think I've gotten bigger since it was taken!

Now that all our technical issues have been resolved, we will be posting more, especially as it leads up to our exciting arrival!

No comments: