Thursday, July 5, 2012

7 Months

Dear Henry,


Today you turned seven months old.  Each month continues to be a month of "firsts."  This past month you learned to sit up on your own and shake your head 'no' (which we think is totally adorable now but probably won't feel the same about it in a few months), and you are just crazy about swimming.  


You are continuing to adjust to your new environment and have been incredibly resilient, even though we are still not settled in to our new home.  So far you have met every bump in the road with a big slobbery smile, and that's one of the things that I love best about you.  That, and the fact that you are the sweetest, cutest, most adorable little baby out there, but I might be a little biased. 



I know I say this every month, but I can't believe it's been seven months since you made your big debut! Your dad and I agree that these past seven months have been the most humbling, rewarding, and awesome months of our lives, and we are so blessed to have shared them with you.


Love, 
Mommy

Splashing at swimming lessons


So big!


Getting in my post-work squeezes!

No comments: