Monday, December 24, 2012

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

We've had a very busy Christmas Eve full of fun family traditions. We started the day off with the (sixth, maybe?) annual Adams Christmas lunch.  The event was on a brief sabbatical last year due to us all spending the holidays in Chicago, but it's back on and was SO fun to see and catch up with everyone. It was also fun to have all the new additions to the lunch: Henry, Ethan, and Theo.  Lots of fun and good conversation was had by all. I would say that we are overdue for a reunion.


Cousins!

Steph and me making cookies for the cousins lunch
We rounded out the evening with the annual mexican Christmas Eve dinner at John's parents' house. They are always so nice to include my family, so it's a nice big group. And the food, as usual, was amazing.  John and I are completely stuffed!

The Ladies and Babies.  This is probably about as close of a look the blogosphere will get of baby Theo's face!

We've tucked our little nugget into bed, and I'm hoping some visions of sugarplums are dancing in his head. While I know he won't totally know what's going on tomorrow, I am positive he will be excited about all the goings on. I can't wait to see his face when he sees what Santa brought him! I've always loved this time of year, but having Henry has made the holidays about a million times more awesome!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!




No comments: