Thursday, December 11, 2008

Un-Pretty City

Last night my friend Rebecca and I went to an event called Pretty City. It was supposed to be a beauty product fair with fun demonstrations, lots of samples, and free coupons. Instead, however, it was sort of a dud. There were way too many people there to get to any of the free stuff, and the music was so loud you could barely hear each other. The highlights were definitely the girls dancing on the stripper pole and the ladies getting their facial hair waxed right out in the open. They did have free drinks, though. So that was a plus.

I am always trying to find fun free/cheap things to do in the city. I'm glad I went, but I know that this is an event to skip next year.

The "interesting" crowd.

Rebecca and me, sad that we didn't score any cool swag.

No comments: