Friday, August 28, 2009

Overworked

It's been awhile since a post -- I've just been too busy with work to have time to post or to do anything worth posting about. In fact, I am so over my billing requirements for the year that I could take an entire month off and still be over my required hours. Crazy!

Hopefully we will have some time for ourselves this weekend. I don't plan on going in to the office, which is a first in awhile. We have some last-minute things to finish before Lisa's wedding next weekend, and John is planning on playing a par 3 in Wilmette on Sunday. Other than that, it's just a lot of relaxing (and hopefully a run for me). I haven't really been running regularly since the half marathon on August 2nd. I have another one in San Antonio on November 15, so I need to get back on the wagon, that's for sure!

Off to bed for us -- finally we get to sleep in! More posts to come over the weekend...

No comments: