Sunday, March 13, 2011

Miss Jackson if You're Nasty

Last Monday we went to the Janet Jackson concert at the Chicago Theater. It's not a secret how much I love my Jacksons, so you can imagine the hysterics when I found out she was playing three shows here in Chicago. John was actually pretty worried since he knows I have a price-is-no-object policy when it comes to anything Jackson. Anyway, the concert is called "Number Ones" and she played only her hits -- no new stuff that no one knows. We had great seats, and the crowd was really fun. The only bad part: John forgot our camera. So we only had our camera phones, which were not so great. Janet, on the other hand, was really great! She looked fabulous, sounded fabulous, and her dancing was amazing. She's no Michael, but I guess she's the closest I'm ever going to get!



No comments: