Sunday, October 7, 2012

10 Month Letter

Dear Henry,
Writing these letters is beginning to be a bit of a chore.  Not because I don't love gushing about you on the internet for all the world to see, but because I feel like I just repeat the same things over and over: I can't believe you are X months old...  This is my favorite stage...  You are doing so many cool things... and on and on and on.  The truth is, I really can't believe that you are 10 months old, every day with you is my favorite, and I love to see every new thing you learn about yourself and your world. 

Gone is the army crawl - you are now officially crawling on all fours. Everywhere. Really fast.  You say "dada" a lot, and it's pretty interchangeable between Dad and me, so I don't think that you have distinguished between us in that respect (sorry to burst your bubble, John).  I love the early mornings when you wake up chattering to yourself - I lay in bed listening to your babbles and willing you back to sleep (it never works). 

As we make our way into your 10th month (or is it that you are starting your 11th, because you've made it through 10? Counting has never been my strongest suit), we can't wait for more of the same. More of the same growing, changing, and lots of fun as a family.

Love,
Mommy

Someone refused to sit still. So I had to bribe him with a toy.

Pulling up on everything!


Uncle Dave came for a quick visit! Henry was a little unsure of this guy who looks a lot like Dad but yet wasn't Dad.

Give me my breakfast now, please!

Pants-free jumping on a Sunday morning

No comments: