Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

A day late, we know. We had lots of fun celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends. We started the fat fest at longtime family friend Janie Podpechan's house. It was so nice of Janie and her family to include my family in their annual celebration. This was our first time there, although my family has been once or twice. After lunch, we headed back to John's house for dinner with his family (minus Lisa and Niel, who are still stuck in London). There was lots of good eating, and fun was had by all. It's so nice to be home with family!

John and David helping Steph make a mean meringue

Posing before dinner #2

At the Podpechan family Thanksgiving.

Mom and me (and my sidekick, Mimosa)

My grandmother and me (and Mimosa) before lunch.

No comments: