Friday, March 16, 2012

Three Month Letter

Dear Henry,

On March 5th, you turned three months old. I realize this was nearly two weeks ago, but being late for things is pretty much the story of my life these days. Gone are the days of you and I lazing around the house all day, taking naps and staying in our jammies. You now go to daycare full time and are loving it. I cried and cried when I dropped you off the first day (and cried some more when my Starbucks barista welcomed me back and asked about you), but you are just loving your time there. Your sweet teachers just love you, and there is nothing better than coming to pick you up at the end of the day and being rewarded with your big toothless smile.

You are so fun to be around these days, and it seems like you learn to do something new every single day! You love to sit in your bouncer and kick your legs and lay on your playmat and stare at the toys dangling from it. And you are so close to rolling over! Every day we get to spend with you and watch you grow and learn is just amazing - we are looking forward to many many more!

Love,
Mommy

Our alternative to tummy time (which you still hate) - sessions in the bumbo
chair watching the fireplace DVD.


Your new "big boy" tub. You just love kicking around in the water with your chubby little legs!

Almost rolling over


Such a big boy!

No comments: