Thursday, March 29, 2012

One Year Ago...

A year ago today we found out that we were - super surprise - pregnant! We had just returned the day before from a week of binge drinking in Mexico, so I was definitely worried about the baby and the effect of about 50 mojitos on its health and development, but my doctor assured me that all would be fine. And so began nine months of worry, anticipation, and impatience. Throughout the entire pregnancy, my girlfriends would tell me that I will miss being pregnant after the baby came. I thought they were nuts, but it turns out they were right - I do miss being pregnant, but not enough to do it again anytime soon!

BEFORE: Me at 14 weeks (with lots of junk and clutter in the background - gross).

AFTER: Our adorable little nugget. I just can't deal with how cute he is!

No comments: