Sunday, June 17, 2012

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Tilton!

John and I just got back from a fun weekend in Kansas City celebrating the marriage of our sweet friend Sara (formerly Shepherd) to Nic Tilton. I was honored to be a bridesmaid in the fabulous affair, and it was such a blast to reunite with all my college friends.  It seems like we all only get together for weddings, and those are becoming fewer and farther between.

The weekend was also our first time away from Henry. It was really hard leaving him, and I thought about him the whole time we were gone, but I have to say it was nice to have a night of uninterrupted sleep! It was wonderful to pick him up from my mom's yesterday afternoon and give him a big ol' squeeze! Although, I'm pretty sure he didn't miss us since he spent the weekend being spoiled by his grandmothers.

Below are some pics from the wedding!

The lovely couple!

Me, Kimberly, and Leah!

Christina made it in from Ohio!

Kimberly and me

Us before dinner

No comments: