Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Major Catch-Up

I'm a pathetic blogger.  It has been almost six weeks since I last posted. The year is just flying by - I can hardly believe that February is already halfway finished! Lots has happened in the past month. Henry started eating real people foods, and he is officially a walker! He grew into a full-fledged toddler in what seemed like overnight - I don't think I'm ready for this!

Other than these rather important milestones, everything else has been pretty much the same. I've been working my arse off getting ready for a big trial later this month, and John has been playing the role of Mr. Mom quite nicely. I don't know what I would do without him!  Below are some pics of the happenings (or lack thereof) from the past few weeks. I promise to do better with the blogging!

In a shark cage at the Oklahoma Aquarium

Snuggles in the park

Pre-walking days

Feed me!

No comments: