Monday, July 20, 2009

Go Sox!

Tonight Kristen and I headed down to the South Sii-eeeede for a White Sox game. It's actually not that south, but more south than I have ever been on the red line. Anyway, U.S. Cellular Field, or "The Cell", was really nice and new, and even though we were up in the nosebleeds, we still had a pretty decent view. We left in the bottom of the fourth -- I just can't get in to baseball. It's just too boring, and people watching at The Cell was definitely not as good as at Wrigley. There's something about the old charm of Wrigley Field that makes Cubs games more entertaining. Now all I have to do is go to a Bulls game and I will have attended all of Chicago's professional sports teams events.
Self-portrait. I tried to wear something Sox-ish.

Blurry view of downtown from the Cell.

No comments: