Friday, March 29, 2013

Just a Little Bit of Paint

It all started with needing to have the hand rail on our stairs repaired (because it fell off the wall, most likely from being yanked on by me as I fell down the stairs, Henry in arms, tried to catch myself on it).  Repairing the hand rail meant repainting it, which also meant repainting the rest of the banister. Which then meant repainting all the trim upstairs, which led to just repainting the whole shebang up there. Throw in the front door, and we had a two week painting job on our hands.  Being banished from the upstairs, and thus Henry's play room, nearly drove us nuts, but we love how everything turned out.  So it was all worth it.  I think.  Below are some pics of the play room and the extra bedroom upstairs. We also repainted the bathroom as well, but I'm still trying to figure some things out in there.  Whenever that happens, I will post some pics of that as well.

Where we hide all of Henry's plastic toys


(Ignore the bedding on the floor)


No comments: